Thursday, November 7, 2013

Aiming toward the future...

Well as my last post states; we are engaged and we couldn't be more excited about it; I truly do love her more than anything. And I am a lucky person to call her mine. I apologize for vanishing, life got really stressful for her and I knew I wanted to propose, so I suggested a break and she agreed. We stopped everything and my chastity device began to collect dust and my bladder started to get stronger, and the house just a little bit dirtier! I'll be honest,' I didn't want to propose wearing a diaper , or with a plug in me. I wanted us to be "normal" during the proposal...Then that got me thinking, who constitutes what is our normal?
Since we stopped living the life style I did notice a few things, I was resorting back to my old habits, and even though I had access to all the sex I wanted, I didn't take advantage of it. I found myself becoming lazy again, not something I'm really proud to admit. A few days after the proposal she found a rag I had jacked off in, I wasn't honest with her about it and she knew exactly what it was. "I think we need to put the cage back on, you know I HATE it when you do that behind my back."It was the first mention of chastity in along time, I didn't argue with her. A few minutes later she turned on the closet light and walked to my side of the bed, opening my eyes I could see she was holding a diaper. I didn't even try to argue, rolling to the other side of the bed after she placed the diaper on me. "Don't be mad you knew this could happen again any day...we never stopped for good". I awoke with a soaking wet diaper, funny how quickly things returned. After a long day at work I returned home to and enjoyed a lovely evening relaxing with my soon to be wife, laying down before bed the topic arose of "what was to come" through this next run of female led relationship. She said after Christmas and when the wedding planning was over she would begin to do more; such as wav files and such. She did say several surprising things such as; Im not going to turn you into a girl, I wont feminize you and so on. "So I don't have to wear a maids outfit, shave my legs, or wear heels?" I said with some joy, "I never said that, you never know when I'll change my mind" was her only reply.
The conversation drifted and I was more worried/curious about the long term; what were her plans and how was this going to pan out? With us getting married would anything change? What came from the conversation was I'm not going to get to have sex with her for the next six months, the earliest would be the night of our wedding, and even then it wasn't a guarantee. I'd be kept in chastity until then and be milked or have a ruined orgasm once every two weeks, and I would be diapered every night and in time start wearing them during the day. She also said before too long she wants me to start sleeping in a cage in the bedroom, she wants one big enough so I'm not super cramped and could be left in for long periods of time. "I'm not going to "train" you, but if I tell you to wash dishes it better get done right then, or else". I discussed possibilities on how are new life together could pan out and gave her a scenario: "So your slowly getting back into this, by the time of the wedding you'll more than likely be back to 100%, of me being the "wife" of the relationship. When we get married it will continue, this will be "life"and at some point after your prolly going to start cuckolding me" "Thats about 90% correct I presume, except the cuckolding thing I'm not sure about yet...I'd rather find a guy that will fuck you and me" she said with a very serious face.  "What the hell are you talking about? You can't be serious" I snapped. "Very actually", "I'm not gay, you know that, I would never let you do that".  "Well you kind of wont have a choice, since you'll be tied up, it'll be fun! You'll like it, I know you enjoy my strap on...it's the same thing. He'll fuck you, then you can watch us from your cage. I think that would be much better than simply cuckolding, that way we both win". I truly couldn't believe she said that, sad thing is I believe her when she said she was serious. "Your not scared about this process, you'll do everything because you love me"was the last thing she said that night.
Deep down I know everything we did last time, will be back again. She will continue to feminize me, rather she admits it now or not. I honestly think this time might be more serious than before, since she may be building the roles for the long run now that we are getting married. I do know she will not be blogging, she may every now and then, but as for now she will not. What frustrated her to stop last time was multiple other dominants who were trying to help her learn, she felt like they were trying to tell her how to run her relationship (even though that was not their intention). So now she's set to do things her way...but with wedding planning on her mind, it may effect her memory to my benefit! It's been three days and the chastity device hasn't gone on yet! Praise the lord she's not a morning person! Maybe this trend will keep up and I won't end up being a life long "sissy slave".

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations.. And welcome to the Kinky marriage club lol.. I am pleased for you both and that you have slowed down. I am back as baby and blogging a bit . stay safe and take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am delighted that you're both ok and hope everything goes well or you. I look forwards to hearing more.

    ReplyDelete