Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Getting situated, and making some adjustments

Well after some unexpected delays with my chastity device, we are back in business. I had a metal worker slim down the ring and I can attest I can't get out of this thing at all. The new cuts I made to the anti-pull out pin make even trying not only painful, yet scaring. Even if I were to manage to back out, theres no way I'd get it back in. And yes its only been 24 hours and I'm going crazy. The device actually arrived Wednesday, I didn't tell her until later in the evening. I felt bad that I had removed it from the package and put it away without her knowing, she was checking the porch and patio to see if any boxes were left and the look of disappointment was clear. When she knew the device had arrived she snapped at me before bed "put your diaper on". I laid down, exhausted from a long work day and ignored her demands, before I knew it I was asleep. The following morning I woke up late and didn't put the device on, she was not happy again. Yet in my mind if she fails at making sure its on, thats a free pass for the day :). Well Thursday when I got home she was getting ready to leave and asked me to lay down on the bed, she put me in two diapers and proceeded to leave the room. Before she left the house she yelled "All the laundry folded and change the sheets, wash them as well." And that was that...

I walked about the house, hating the waddle, contemplating removing them and putting new ones on when she got home, just didn't want the inevitable to happen because I knew these weren't going to be coming off until Friday morning. Friday came and went, I put my device on before I left for work, work was uneventful. That evening she had me help with some things for her side business, the device was killing me and she told me once I had completed my task she would diaper me, I couldn't wait! I ended up making a huge mess, laying down she was not happy "I really can't sleep next to you with that smell, lets change you." I welcomed a fresh diaper and sleep peacefully, even dreaming. She thinks I sleep better with the diapers on, I doubt that statement is true...maybe I simply don't want it to be true. Regardless Saturday she was gone all day and I proceeded to work on the house, she left early that morning leaving me in a diaper and told me to put the device on when I woke up. I really wish she wouldn't trust me... I don't trust myself! How can you expect someone used to jacking off to be trustworthy and just put his device on!!!!  Any ways she got home and I was on the toilet, knowing I was going to be diapered when she arrived, I just didn't want to sleep in a mess again. She got upset and expressed her want for me to make all my messes in my diaper only. Well lets fast forward to today, she awoke and told me she wanted me to cook her breakfast, and asked if I wanted a fresh diaper. Of course I did, it was how I obtained it I had a problem with. "I want you to say Mistress I would really like to be comfy and cozy in a new diaper" she said, I really didn't want to say something so trivial and silly, it took me about ten minutes of pouting to finally say it. When I finally did she put me in two diapers, slitting the first one so it would leak into the second... I was mad because I really had to make a mess, and she wouldn't let me use the toilet first. She had to leave again for most of the day, and wanted me in my locking plastic panties...again I wish she didn't trust me!!!!!!! I put them on but I didn't lock them, why would I?! She's supposed to be the one to click these locks and not leave the keys at home...it makes this process hard and irrelevant. I had a work situation turn up and had to leave the house, I took the diapers off and locked on my chastity device, which was irrelevant since she left the key for that too....    I guess I'm not taking her seriously, last night she told me I didn't listen to her and obey and she was upset about it, yet she didn't do anything. So I guess I'm really not sure, last time she was strict, never left a key around, and dotted her I's when it came to anything to do with this. So I guess I'm not sure if she is taking it seriously.  I'm not sure what I need or what she needs to do to make it clear this is really happening...because right now I feel like a guy who just wears diapers...   She wanted me to buy a crib on friday I found on craigslist, I ignored her want, I do not want to subject myself to sleeping in something that small, I'm 5'8! I can't fit in a childs crib!!!! Monday morning I began to really feel horny...it was driving me insane, it hasn't hit me like this yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment