Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Isolation Punishment, reality setting in


First, let me apologize for the horrid format of the last post! I could not for the life of me figure out how to change the font on the later section! Though I hope the last post provided you with some background. This is will be the last post in journal form and will catch you up to speed on the past week.

Thursday night I knew she was serious about beginning again, her first words when she got home were “lets get your diaper on you”. She told me we were going to start promptly on Friday (the next day) and I would be “busy” until Saturday during the day at some point. Friday was a terrible long day for me at work, my mind raced to make sense of what she was going to do, or even think of what she was going to do. I received a text during the day stating “I need you to finish your room when you get home, install the I-bolts where I instructed you. Take a shower and be waiting for me.”
Let me explain what she means by “my room”. Inside of her bathroom closet, there is a small crawl space which is about 3 feet high, 3 feet wide, 3 ½ feet deep. Just big enough for me to sit in, or curl up in a little ball. At all four corners of this “box” at I bolts and mounting rings (eight in total) four up top and four down low. She placed a 1inch thick piece of foam on the floor as padding, and we added a wooden door which literally “seals” when its shut. The door has 3 different locks on it and 9 one inch holes for “fresh air”. She’s always loved the little room, and joked about keeping me in there ever since we first looked at the house.

When she arrived home she told me I would be in Isolation for the next 15 hours, my heart literally sank. She had mentioned it the night before, but now it was obvious she was serious. “Lets go get you ready”. Was the only thing she stated upon arriving home. I was then led to the bedroom where she removed my clothes leaving me standing there in nothing but my Mature Metal Jail Bird waiting for her to return. When she did she attached her newly bought locking leather ankle and wrist cuffs, locking each one with its own pad lock. Then she removed my chastity device and laid me on the bed “You wont be able to touch yourself, even if you try” she proclaimed with a confident smile. And she was right; Laying on the bed she applied a lot of baby powder, much more than normal as she explained to me I probably would be in this same diaper for the next 18 hours. After taping on one Abena Abriform M4 X Plus (this one of the thickest adult diapers) she made long slits in it, a puzzling action. She then produced another Abriform and placed it over the one already wrapped around my waist. After slidding on pink plastic panties she gave me a rather evil smile stating “Trust me, your going to need all this”. And with that she quickly gagged me with her locking ball gag and led me to the kitchen while I waddled behind her. Sitting me down on the stool she then proceeded to explain the rules of the evening, the normal “no complaining or it’s going to be worse” mantra while she prepared my dinner; baby food.

I don’t like vegetables that much, I never have, I don’t care for them much pulverized either. She laced everything she fed me with laxatives; yogurt, bottles of milk, water, 3 different types of babyfood… she fed me until I truly felt like I was going to explode. I failed to mention she inserted two Fleet suppositories in me while she was diapering me. Then I was led to my room, chaining my hands and feet to the four points and securing each point with its own master lock, I knew I wasn’t going anywhere on my own. Upon locking my gag in she produced head phones; which caught me by surprise. “I told you I’d keep you entertained” she smiled.
What would pour from them would be my new hell; two hours of diaper/sissy regression hypnosis followed by Keyholders Binding on repeat by Elena at esuccubus.com. I was in a terrible trance, drooling because of the gag, flooding my diaper every ten minutes it seemed, this box scared me; her tactics seemed to be working. A few hours in she opened the box to check on me ( I was blind folded despite the fact no light comes into my room). I was overheating, couldn’t breathe, and pouring sweat. So she opened the door and placed a fan in front of me, and the hypnosis files kept playing over and over, I lost all perception of time.

After five hours she un chained me and let me out of the box to stretch, drink, smoke a few cigarettes (which was very wonderful of her). All I knew was I hated the box, I thought I was going to die in there! I still hadn’t produced a mess in my diaper, which upset her too the max, after explaining I hadn’t eaten that day she took me to a fast food restaurant (still in the worlds thickest diapers) to get dinner. Once we returned we watched TV and ate, I was happy to be out. She then told me to strip and lay on the bed, upon walking in the room I noticed she had attached chains at each corner of our, excuse me….her King size bed. She strapped me to the bed using a spreader bar; in went the gag, on went the blindfold and my wonderful hypnosis files were back! “Four Steps on serving: Learning to be a “Good Boy”” played for hours on repeat, everytime I had the word “good boy” on the tape I would shiver, I had a feeling these files were working, and this was my first exposure. Around 1:00am she unchained me and gave me a break, after which she told me it was time to go back in my box until morning, no restraints or files; just to sleep.  I was begging, pleading, making crazier promises, the thought of all night in there was killing me.
She told me she had to be consistent, and that 15 hours would look easy compared to 24 hours in isolation if I was terribly bad. I truly think I was about to cry, when she told me to lay down and let me sleep on the bed. She had mind-fucked me beyond belief, I must say it worked, and I could feel myself becoming more submissive. Noon came on Saturday and she finally removed my double diaper; which had to weigh ten pounds, not kidding. I still hadn’t produced a bowel movement, I was convinced she had clogged me on accident. She placed my chastity cage back on and let me shower. Saturday night was easy, after putting me into my night time diaper she chained me to the bed again; the files were back. The same dreaded voice of “Good Boy”…”Good Boy”….”Good Boy”…. The voice telling me to idolize my Mistress, when the .wav file finally ended, Mistress removed my headphones…she smiled and cooed “Good Boy”… I was chilled to the bone.

Debbie

6 comments:

  1. Hi,

    The box sounds terrible and I'm glad your wife let you sleep in bed. I think putting you in the box overnight is a big mistake, especially if the door is closed. If something were to happen to you, your wife might sleep though it. You could overheat, get cramps, vomit, have a panic attack. etc which is very dangerous in a confined space.

    Just as you should never leave someone in bondage alone without checking up on them is dangerous, so is leaving someone in a closed box. I'm surprised your wife waited hours to check up on you. Your wife is now responsible for your well being.

    Play careful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I added the first comment and wanted to add a bit more. You said your were stuffed with food, then gagged and locked in the box, where I assume your wife couldn't see you. What would have happened if you vomited up all that rather disgusting food? You could have choked to death on the vomit. I had a friend that died choking on his vomit. He wan't gagged, just a bit drugged out and didn't awaken when he vomited. But if you threw up into your gag, the effect could be the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    I'm chiming in again, sorry. I keep thinking about this post. A set of airholes is not going to exchange the air inside the box. If nothing is forcing the air in or out, no much is going to happen and I suspect you might have rather poor breathing air, another hazard.


    ReplyDelete
  4. Your fine! Let me calm your concerns. We discussed it last night, she will not be using the box until we figure out a proper air exchange, which I'm going to be pondering on today. I think I may tie into the air duct above the box and feed fresh air, while replacing the wooden door with a "gate" style to aid in the exchange. Im sure she was checking on me, I could not here or see, though at times I felt her "watching me". She also allowed plenty of time for my tummy to settle before gagging me. Thanks for your advice! It's much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    It's me again. Thanks for your reply. I want to tell you that reading this post got me really upset. It seemed to me that you were put into a situation you really hated. You used the words "hated" and "hell". I mean, if you had to beg and plead to not be in there, it must have really freaked you out. What if you didn't protest. Would you be spending the night in there, even though you couldn't get any air. That might have not turned out well. Perhaps your mistress was just trying to scare you into being obedient and didn't intend to have you spend the night, but wanted to let you plead.

    The thought of you begging and pleading at the point of tears for your mistress not to put you into a situation you couldn't handle was quite disturbing to me. I imagined myself in your place and it was really upsetting.

    I can't see how your mistress would subject you to something you truly hated. You do have limits, don't you. Is the box a
    consensual agreement of some kind. It does seem like you will be spending time in there. Will you be a submissive who can
    still object to certain things or a slave that has no say and must obey any command? Will there be anything on a consensual
    basis? Do you or will you have a safe word?

    I hope things get better since you don't seem at all happy with your situation so far. What if you don't find diapers appealing after time goes by. Will you have to put up with something that constantly upsets you just to make your mistress happy. Would she still continue if you really didn't like how the journey is going. I'm sure she wants to make you happy, too.

    I did like that in your list of startup requests, you mentioned you want your mistress to appreciate your sacrifice. Sometimes I think that the appreciation factor diminishes over time and wives/mistresses forget how much of a sacrifice it is just to not have regular orgasms, let alone the other things you are doing.

    But it does seem like your journey is finally starting and I'm sure it will be exciting. And thank you for sharing this, it's very helpful and inspirational to newbies. Without the forums and blogs like yours, a think many would never try or give up before realizing the ultimate benefits.

    ReplyDelete
  6. can I get you on my plastic covered changingtable?

    ReplyDelete