Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The first waves of Feminization, the making of a sissy.


Sunday was an unusual day to say the least for me, though I fear days like it may become the new normal. The first half of the day was no different than normal; I went out and worked at some of our property. When I arrived home she told me it was time for me to do my chores. Which was fine at first thought, I truly don’t mind helping out around the house, because it makes her happy. I think that’s why I even agreed to live this lifestyle in the first place; she truly has taken it to heart, and I honestly don’t think I’ve ever seen her this happy, confident, and content in our four years together. I Love her more than words can describe, so if me making these sacrifices make her the happiest girlfriend…or Mistress in the world; I’m happy to play along…though I don’t think it’s a game anymore.
Apologies for the diversion; she told she needed to get me ready for my chores:
1.) Organize and detail the Laundry Room
2.) Clean the Kitchen and do all the dishes
3.) Sweep all of the floors and vacuum the rugs
4.) Clean her Master bedroom
5.) Iron 15 pairs of pants (I.Hate.Ironing)

Upon entering the bedroom she told me to strip, and reminded me I was not to wear clothes in the house unless she had picked out the outfit or it was my normal attire of wearing only my diaper. She told me to bend over and grab my ankles, proceeding to insert a small plug into my “sissy hole” as she now calls it, followed by a black thong which she pulled over my hips to help keep
it in place, followed by a pair of red lacy Rhumba panties. Then came a black garter belt, followed by black nylons, white petti-coat, small black maids apron, thick elastic black waist belt (to get me used to corsets she stated), a black lace bra and white elbow gloves completed my attire. Humiliating is an understatement, I hate the idea of being “feminized” yet I know it’s going to be a major part of my transformation into her “Sissy Slave”.  Before sending me off she attached the leather ankle cuffs linking them with a 14 inch long chain, locked of course. Then came her new Posture collar and large ball gag. “Off you go, I’ll check on you in a few hours…I’ll be in my office”. The posture collar hurt like hell, the gag was causing me to drool and the thin plug was moving in and out with each hobbled step. This was not fun.
Upon completion of the chores and my near pain break down of the posture collar she told me it was time for more files, wonderful.  Except this time she chained me to the bed with more attentiveness to what she was doing, stretching my limbs so I was spread eagle and not able to move, attaching a 4 foot spreader bar to my ankles before pulling my legs as tight as she could and locking each to the frame of the bed. Blind fold, gag still in, headphones on and lights out.  The dreaded voice came back through the file except this time it had a new message “Obey Women” for over an hour, then the file went to the next track which was an hour of attempts to make me obsessive of wearing lingerie, and worshiping Mistress’s strap on. I just wanted it to end. But it didn’t, it kept playing and found myself lost in time once again with my subconscious leaving me questioning who I was becoming, it’s clear I was no longer the man of the house. The light peeked through my blind fold when she came in the room, sitting next to me simply smiling and petting me. “Good Boy” she repeated.
“Did you enjoy the files sissy?”
“Not hardly” I replied.
“You will.” Grabbing my caged cock and shaking it in her hand “You know this wont be inside me for along time, maybe ever. Vanilla sex as you knew it is a thing of the past. But don’t worry, you’ll still get to enter me, I just need to go buy some numbing cream first”.   I gulped at the thought of this, was it really happening, so fast? But she promised me in the beginning I would still get sex! In my mind I was protesting, dare not out loud.
“Don’t worry I’ll start fucking you soon, your going to grow to love my cock.” Smiling, she said no more. She diapered me and I was off to bed with some hope of a reward. Before passing out I heard “Make a mess in your diaper for me by morning, and you’ll be rewarded”.  I knew one way or another, I had to make a mess.  “Are you really telling yourself to mess your diaper, looks like her brain washing is working” I thought silently to myself.
“Good night sissy, get ready for tomorrow” was the last peep I heard out of her while I fell asleep with my face in her ass, as she’s now instructed me to do every night. I noticed the hug of the diaper, and began to think about how comfortable it was...maybe become dependent on them won't be so bad?

No comments:

Post a Comment