Friday, May 2, 2014

Tightening her grip.

Thursday May 1st-

Last night was a change of pace I suppose, when she got home she told me it was time for my spanking... apparently this is going to be a daily thing, she turned me over her knee, my chastity device nestled between her legs and she began to spank me with her bare hands. It didn't hurt, I guess this annoyed her and she pulled a wooden spoon out from the drawer. She spanked me around 25 times with the spoon, when my ass was red enough she decided she was done, they didn't hurt to be honest. She diapered me and when we laid down, she began to rant about how she's sick of me not taking this seriously. The first thing she told me was to stop touching her ass, and that I was no longer allowed to use the word "no" when speaking to her. She also explained that I was not to start direct conversations with her. After she chewed me out she fell asleep, I awoke this morning to her putting my chastity device on me and I was off to work. When I got home she arrived shortly after, I was sitting on the couch in my boxers, she was not amuzed. We sat on the couch and handled some home matters for about an hour, she then led me to the bed room and told me it was time for my spanking. She spanked a lot harder this time,  she kept asking me questions and when I replied with "no" she just kept spanking me more. It hurt, yet I was no where near crying, I doubt I ever will be. After she got done she told me to put on some panties and cook her dinner, when we were through eating she told me to get to cleaning, and put on my posture collar since I had been "bitching". I wasn't really happy about this and complained about wearing the collar since it was uncomfortable, she was livid. She grabbed the loop and led me to the bedroom where my small isolation room is (she earlier post), she yelled for me to get in and left me in darkness for around an hour. I flooded my diaper while curled up inside, when she finally let me out she mocked me for this, spanked the back of my thighs and sent me to continue cleaning. When I was done I asked her if I could lay down, she said I could and after putting on my plastic diaper covers I fell asleep.

Friday May 2nd-

Waking up she was out the door, she didn't take my diaper off and expected me to put my chastity device on, I wish she wouldn't trust me so much. With much resistance I put it on and left for work, we'll see what tonight has in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment