Monday, May 5, 2014

"Your getting pierced"

The weekend was rather uneventful in regards to kink, I spent some time volunteering at a local food bank a few towns over. On Sunday though she informed me of something rather strange to me; she told me I was going to get a frenum piercing in a month, so that my current jail bird would become fully escape proof. I'm not sure how I feel about this, it's not that I'm scared of the piercing, it's the feeling of that being a big step...it feels so permanent. I guess she's getting serious. Will post in detail tomorrow, be careful what you wish for.

4 comments:

  1. My suggestion go with a PA. Much better suited as an anchor for chastity. Also, at some point consider upgrading to a Lori because of the built in piercing system vs a lock. Much more secure and comfortable especially if you are active.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard the same, though I'm not pierced myself. There's a guy who blogged about getting his PA, and compares a couple Lori devices. It's called Doasyouretold, if you're curious. I'm glad you're back, though I wish M. V would return to her blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny. We have had the same conversation. But I am uncut so most devices still don't work with a piercing. Good luck Phil

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had mine done last Saturday. The piercing was OK apart from the blood afterwards. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete