Monday, June 16, 2014

Preparing for the long haul

I know this blog seems like a roller coaster; on and off, yet there are reasons for that. Last month Mistress and myself had a MAJOR life event, don't worry it's a good thing! We needed to enjoy that to the fullest, no kinks attached! Now that it has passed we and she specifically have so much more free time, which means she finally a gets to partake in the lifestyle she's always wanted... Without any distractions. My chastity device clicked closed' this morning, I'm sitting in bed in a very dirty diaper right now... I just ordered 200 Abena M4's, 160 bambino booster pads, a new enema and a pink onesie at her direction. Sex for me is over for along time, I won't be getting off for the next 4 months. This king size bed won't be mine to use next week, I'm switching to a 54 inch dog kennel as my new sleeping arrangement.  After years of trying it's finally here, I hope you enjoy the upcoming journey.

2 comments:

  1. Are you married now? Good luck with your journey and stay in touch Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, glad to have you back and thanks once again for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete