Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The past few days

She needs some practice on aiming with a crop.
I apologize for not posting last night, toward the latter part of the evening as we were getting ready for bed Mistress became ill and I wanted to make sure she was ok, she's much better now. I hate not posting because I'm afraid I will forget a detail I think you will enjoy. Following my post Monday evening, Tuesday morning I awoke with a very full diaper. Sadly Mistress did not even get up to change me and had a hard time believing I even messed. I also took a shower before putting my chastity device on for the day which has now inspired her to actually wake up change me herself. I did not get much sleep Monday night, the mess made it hard to focus on sleep so I was not in a good mood overall Tuesday at work. Simple problems with people not doing their job making my job much harder than it actually should have been, all I know is I was not in a good mood thanks to incompetent people. Mistress B was texting me during the day and to say I had an attitude was an understatement. I guess I was kind of seeing if she would get made enough to actually take me this week, because I knew she wouldn't. We discussed schedules earlier in the day, and the weekend she wanted me to come is the 28th and I'm out of town, and the next two she's busy. So anyway I suppose I was rude. She kept saying "one more time with the attitude" and I kept replying, and she kept saying "one more time with the attitude" and nothing happened. This is MY BLOG to put down MY THOUGHTS so I'm not afraid to speak my mind here, all I know is does a seasoned dominant give a slave 5 chances? I guess that's what threw me off, she even said "Say one more thing and I'll make time to get you here this weekend and put you through hell" or something like that. I said something else and nothing happened. When I got home me and Mistress had dinner with friends at seven (as you can tell we are very sociable people) and she wanted to take full advantage of the two hours she had before it was time to leave the house.
24/7 is happening soon...not happy about that
She made me strip down to my thong and put me in my tall heels, then she cuffed my ankles to the long spreader bar, along with my ankles and proceeded to crop me for being disrespectful to Mistress B and not addressing her properly. Then her crop missed and hit the inner part of my thigh right next to you know what....and I hit the ground. I literally fell from the pain, I couldn't believe she hit me there. I know she did not mean too but shit...it hurt. She quickly undid my legs and leaned me over the bed to finish. At the end she said "Your going to Mistress B's for the weekend, I'll take you up there Friday and pick you up Sunday mid-day". So apparently I'm going, we'll see if it actually happens. If there is one thing I'm good at it's reading people, and I have a slight feeling simply by the way Mistress B has responded via text that I wont be going. We'll see, I'm not looking forward to it if I am, I was very rude and I shouldn't of been. I think I may be wrong though and I might actually be going since Mistress has said it, Mistress B, and Amy (Mistresses coach) have all "confirmed" it's happening. Apparently Mistress B's sissy is going to be there for the weekend, and I will be sleeping under the bed beneath them in bondage, gagged, and diapers. Mistress also said she's most excited about "Public Diaper Humiliation with Mistress B" and said she's really looking forward to it. Mistress B has said I need to get used to diapers with my chastity device and in public since that's my Mistresses goal. So it looks like I'll be paraded in public with thick diapers under my shorts, don't you love weekend rejuvenation?! After dinner Mistress instructed me to drive to Wal-greens and buy some numbing cream and condoms, so I guess tonight I will be getting to actually have sex....just not feeling anything. After we returned from Wal-greens she got a terrible stomach bug which hindered her play for the rest of the evening. Though at dinner she did wisp-per in my ear "I get horny thinking about hurting you"....not exactly the thing I wanted to here.   So that should be fun I guess. Tonight I have alot to do before she gets home, I need to mow, do alot of ironing, folding, cleaning the house, go to grocery store, cook dinner and what ever else is on her list. Last night was tiring as well, I messed again right before I laid down so it was two nights in a dirty diaper. I really just want to rest and do my own thing. Especially since I haven't eaten anything today, work was so busy I didn't even take a lunch break.  Last night while she was in the tub I laid down and flipped through a magazine I got in the mail, it's sad how much I enjoyed that time of nothingness. If I don't get good sleep soon I'm going to crash, my performance at work today showed how tired I am judging by how many mistakes I made today.  Will post tonight before bed.

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment