Saturday, September 7, 2013

"Your such a baby...no wonder I keep you in diapers".

Add caption
I can assure you this whole thing hasn't come to a grinding stop, which is what you find across many blogs pertaining to this topic. My penis is still locked, I still have been scrubbing the house, and I unfortunately have spent the past two nights in very full diapers. I apologize for not posting, but it take's alot out of me to write these everyday. Two days ago (Thursday evening) as my Mistress referenced I came to her and told her I was stressed beyond measure; work was bearing down on me as I'm working on six various projects and trying to manage people who get paid much more than me. Mistress had been on a great role and the change was constant servitude; which I know will happen but work comes first. Bills, invoices, and papers were sitting on my desk at home and needed to be filed, investment accounts needed to be monitored, preparations for fall needed to be made, the lawn needed to be mowed, my truck needed to be cleaned and worked on and I was about to explode! So we talked and she agreed to give me a break for a few days. It's now saturday and I was supposed to spend the day cleaning and in her grasp again; she's out of town until this afternoon so I've continued checking things off of my list which needed to get done. I feel leaps and bounds better and my stress level has lowered, life just threw everything at me and I needed a small break.
Chastity stayed on, I was still diapered at night, and I was still doing things for her, but it was a lovely break.  Last night Mistress wanted to have some fun, and my horniness levels were through the roof so she rubbed my cock with numbing cream so we could have "vanilla sex". Well before she put the multiple condoms on she decided to rub my cock and balls with Icy Hot to make it even harder for me to get off. All I can say is I'm so glad I wasn't chained to the bed as she had originally planned. I've never felt that much pain in my life down there! I had to run to the bath tub to wash my balls off, she was not happy. "Your such a baby....you were going to get to have sex with me and you just blew it....rinse it off and get on the bed so I can diaper you, seems you just reinforced my choice to keep you in them, such a damn baby". she said.  We'll that wasn't nice I thought, I was not happy at my predicament and sat on the bed pouting. "Stop pouting, I know your diapered and act like a two year old but that doesn't mean go all out!" she snapped at me. I laid down to go to sleep as she softly said "enjoy your rest, soon you little dick will be kept in it's device even when your diapered, it won't be coming off anymore...now be a good sissy and fill your diapers for me by morning or else."  She passed out and I got out of bed since it was early, I know soon when she gets the crib set up I won't have the freedom to venture off. Then it hit me like a rock; I messed without thinking about it... I was so frustrated on multiple levels and now having to sleep in my own filth was added to the equation.  I was not very happy to say the least. She cooed and praised me this morning for making a mess "aren't you excited to start diapers 24/7?! your puffy butt will waddle in public, everyone will think it's adorable!"   I'm scared about this, thankfully I did not go to Mistress B's this weekend, Mistress didn't get to meet up with her and I'm very glad I didn't have to. Hopefully I won't have to go there since public diaper humiliation was going to be her focal point for the weekend.  Mistress is talking to several dommes still, so I know it's only a matter of time, she referenced how badly she needed to break me in again last night. I'm not sure what's on the agenda for the rest of the day, but I promise I will let you know this evening. At least the crop hasn't been broken out for a few days, I'm sure it will pay me a visit tonight, as will her strap on. Thanks for reading, I promise I will post this evening even if it involves hours of hypnosis.

Debbie.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for all your work keeping this blog going. I know you don't have a lot of people commenting but don't think that nobody is reading! My wife & I love keeping up with this & it is an inspiration for our own journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep on chugging slave...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbie,
    It sounds like your Mistress has you right where she wants you. Diaper wearing 24/7 will have its own problems. I had mine locked on during Saturday! Good luck! Updated my blog as well. I think I might end up in my crib before you? I think im due in this Friday for the weekend! Good Luck! Phil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What kind of crib? Adult size? Where'd you find it?

      Delete
    2. It is called a day bed that converts to a crib as well and no not adult size 1m 50 max length and about 65cm wide so quite cramped.

      Delete
    3. Whats the foot conversion? Lol

      Delete
  4. I really believe that males never completely break their infantile connection with their mothers. That is why it is so easy for a woman to turn her husband into an adult baby who craves being kept in diapers and forced to use them just like a baby. Any woman who really desires to take complete control in her relationship need to implement the use of diapers. She will be amazed at how quickly a man will accept his new role in their relationship, adapt to being kept in diapers, while worshiping and serving her as his superior.

    ReplyDelete