Monday, October 13, 2014

A busy unlocked weekend!


A very busy weekend it was! We had several events with friends on Friday and Saturday which took us away from home for the weekend. It was fun, yet it made the weekend go by so fast! She took my chastity device off for both occasions as she was with me and it makes an obvious impression in suit pants. Saturday night though we returned home and were both pretty intoxicated, she didn’t put my diaper or device back on and we ended up having sex. She was not happy about that in the morning, saying I took advantage of her being drunk, well I was drunk and she helped me get it started! LOL. She enjoyed it, as did I, yet that still didn’t curb her frustration given what happened. “Your in so much trouble…” was all she said. I told her while we were having sex she could extend my chastity stent to 90 days, she has not told me what the release date it yet. Sunday we had a productive day and (cage and diaper free) I led the charge on detailing our entire home. It looks so good, and she was beyond happy with the progress. Towards the later part of Sunday evening she kept saying she wanted to get me back in my device and diaper, I told her once we finished the house I would. She works well off motivation, yet in reality I shouldn’t be giving her ultimatums, but if I can get away with it…I see no reason to stop. I’m sure she figures I “got off” during this time, she hasn’t asked and I doubt I would admit I did (I don’t want her to be angry). Before we laid down she crammed me back into my super small chastity device and diapered me very tight “These aren’t coming off again…get comfy”. She scolded me again about sex the night before, and reiterated her want of a crib.

We’ve agreed I would convert a wooden framed twin bed into a “crib”, I have a feeling the spare bedroom we don’t use often is basically going to be converted into “my room”.  She’s expressed the need for a changing table, fully enclosed “crib”, high chair, and one other addition I plan on surprising her with. I’m going to make an “isolation box”,  a fully enclosed box which will be sound proof, very small, and very crammed. I think it will be useful for her with punishment and deterring me from acting out.  The crib were sketching up is going to be far from comfy as well. She was persistent on using an actual crib, yet my concerns with not being able to fully stretch out won. The crib will not be tall enough for me to sit up, I will be able to lie down, have her strap me to the bed, and she can lock the top. There’s a picture of the design were aiming for in an old post of mine. One thing did startle me, I woke up in an absolute mess, and I really don’t remember doing it. This did make her happy, so we’ll see how that progresses. It’s a good thing shes not a nurse and catheters scare me, I have a feeling I’d have one of those in all the time…though the thought of loosing all control is exciting, yet scary.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie, The crib isn't so scary. It sounds like you will have too much space. I had a day bed as mine, a proper crib, it was small but I was ok. I could nearly sleep all night. I'm 6ft 2 inches and its amazing what you can fit down to. We have a high chair now and it's pretty amazing - It looks like a proper baby one with locking straps. Best Regards Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to see you are back! Any chance of your Mistress starting to write in her blog again?

    ReplyDelete