Thursday, October 9, 2014

October update, slow and steady win the race


To pick up where I left off, that night she ended up putting me in a new diaper as we layed down for bed. She didn’t want to smell it all night and realized with how bad the mess was I’d more than likely get a rash. She is slowly getting back into a rhythm of things; it’s pretty simple honestly… She text me a list of chores to do when I get home, my chastity device doesn’t come off, and a diaper is put over it at some point in the evening. The other night I woke up to a terrible pain, the chastity device digging into me as the diaper pressed it further into my body. In a zombie like state I got up, removed the diaper and left it on the bathroom floor and went back to bed. She was irate in the morning, and everynight since when I’m diapered she puts the thick locking fetware diaper covers on.  I guess I’m getting used to being in the chastity so much, before it came off everynight, which at least enabled me to stretch. Not now. I know she will slowly add more and more, if she goes at her own pace then she is certain she’ll be successful. I do have a feeling and she’s stated she we’ll be doing much more age regression. She didn’t like the idea last year, but for some reason I think this time will be different.  Still things aren’t super strict, When she diapers me I put shorts on immediately to cover them up, that use to be a no-no. So I suppose time will only tell, I hate that I’m not in “sub space”. I prolly wont get in that place in my mind for months. I jokingly asked her to send me to a boot camp to speed things up, she said “its obvious you want to, so no”.  As my frustration builds over the next 40 days I’m sure this will be easier. I currently hate putting the diaper on, its no longer a feeling of comfort as it was before when my device came off when it went on. I know this evening she has something planned, I’ve gotten back to the house late every night so far this week due to work. I have a busy weekend ahead of me, so look for updates early next week. On another note I hope Susan over at “All mine” is doing ok, it’s been nearly six months since they have updated their blog, I hope Tammy, Jay, and she are doing well.  It’s hard to say where we will be in a few months, we love feed back, keep commenting!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie. Glad to see you back. Stay in touch. Phil

    ReplyDelete
  2. As ever, glad to see you back.

    ReplyDelete