Monday, October 27, 2014

I truly thought I'd be living in a box under the bed by now!!!!!

If you haven’t gathered it thus far we lead very busy lives! I hate the pause between postings, and I hope it gets better. I also hope she begins to write again soon, only time will tell if that’s the case. The past week has been fun! Outside of the world of FLR, though my device has been locked on during the day, and I’m diapered at night. No set chore list yet, or anything like that, though two nights ago she was mad that I hadn’t been using my diaper to the fullest. I replied I would start when she got more involved, she said tonight you “will make a mess”. Well if it wasn’t two hours later I did, and it kept coming, it was awful! She put two pairs of plastic panties on me (locking on top) then placed me in a pink onesie I had been hiding from her. A long time ago she told me to buy one, I thought it was so ridiculous when it came in I hid it in my closet and forgot about it. One of our animals drug it out and that was all she wrote. When she looked at it she was terrible excited, smiling ear to ear. After she put it on she smiled at he handy work and clapped, terribly happy…she continued to use baby references for the rest of the night. I still think she’s going to take a regression path, she loves it so much, and I hate it.

With Christmas coming up, I told her I’d get her some stuff related to this, and asked if she still wanted a straight jacket, her reply was simple “I think so, I mean, you know I get busy where I have a lot of stuff I need to do around here, it would be a way for me to take care of you quickly, and not have to worry about you for the rest of the day”.  So this is a sure thing, that and she wants an isolation hood, I also want to have a custom hypnosis file made for her, shes a big fan of esuccubus.com, which is where all of our files come from. Still though nothing is all that bad! Nothings gone up my rear! No diapers in public! No long time uncomfortable situations! When I’m not doing anything, I watch TV, dick around…the usual; I haven’t even been spanked haha! So we will see how things progress! The only down side right now is her memory, she keeps leaving the key to my cage home…what’s the point of a lock if you have access to the key?! I told her I’ve been good both times she’s left it, yet next time I wont be! I’m going to try to be better, I know I’m not supposed to control any situations, and the only reason I am typing this is because my blogs my safe place. When she threatened to send me to another Mistress for a weekend in hell, I talked about it a lot, told her I was for it, thought it would help…so much to the point where she truly believed I wanted it, and never sent me. Truth be told a weekend sleeping tied up, copious amounts of punishment and humiliation, truly was the last thing I wanted. I feel kind of bad for manipulating a situation, I just feel I have better things to do most weekends than be paraded in public in a diaper, or spanked until my ass is as red as Santa’s coat. So anyway, that’s off my chest…

3 comments:

  1. Thats certainly a dose of honesty. Maybe you should realize even though you may not want to do something, like spend a weekend away, it could be beneficial to you...help you accept things...and make your life easier

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh dear Debbie, you are topping from the bottom...be careful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm confused, I thought you were out in public wearing diapers in January? And I thought you'd had butt plugs in. I've been reading this blog from it's beginning postings so this one is loosing me...

    ReplyDelete