Friday, August 2, 2013

A dash of normalcy...

Today was normal by the past week's standards, we celebrated this evening with a lovely meal at our favorite restaurant in town. After dinner I took Mistress to a mountain overlooking the river valley, we sat a held each other for around an hour, just enjoying each others company. It was a nice evening to say the least, I truly am lucky to call her mine...or her call me hers? Not sure... I still claim her :) Tonight was nothing more than a great reminder of why I love her so much, and why I can't wait to spend the rest of my days by her side, and at her feet. She has too work tomorrow, and I have a laundry list of things I want to get done before she gets home in the afternoon (no she didn't tell me to do these things). Im going to be out of town Sunday and I want her to be able to relax in a tidy home. Homes seem to be much more calming when everything is put in its proper place, and everything is clean as can be. I hate cleaning personally, though I've come to the realization that I better change that attitude soon! I do however enjoy the results of cleaning, to me it's the exact opposite of chastity. Chastity isn't about the release, rather the journey to the release; just like life. So all in all a normal day if you disregard the birthday spankings I received when we got home, since it was Mistress's birthday, and the thick diaper I was put in. "Are you going to fill your diaper tonight? It's the last birthday present I want. Plus if you don't your going to get a suppository before bed for the next few nights."This is a crazy ride, and I know it hasn't even begun yet.  Though the process may be moving slower than I thought it would, I know it will be here before I know it.















Debbie

P.S.Does anyone know how to locate local female dominants? Mistress is trying to find some Ladies to meet with.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie,
    Beautiful post.. I wish you both well, you need the normality on occasions. Good Luck slave baby phil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it up sissy! Your post are wonderful, we both love reading them. Jenny will be starting her blog soon thanks to how much I enjoy your post! Hope your enjoying the changes!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete