Friday, August 30, 2013

Sending me off to be broken in?

There was no flaunting of a sissy through out the house, chains clinking between heels as she cleaned gracefully shaking her ass as instructed by her Mistress. No strap on violated me, no hypnosis files were played for hours on end, well yet anyway. Yet despite all of this it was one of the most stone setting days thus far, today solidified just how serious Mistress is, just how far she wants this to go, and made clear she wants to mold me into her maid, her servant, her sex toy, her sissy. How could all of these things happened without D/s or kink involvement today? Well there was some of it, she just diapered me for the evening but not before spanking me telling me how bad of a slave I was. She had me greet her when I got home, and reddened my ass with a wooden spoon. Im sure she would have done more if it were not for our friends coming over for dinner and chatting all evening, which was wonderful. How could it be then that today was so monumental of a day? 
As I've talked about in recent post, there is a Mistress who lives a few hours away. We've talked alot the past few days and she truly has been a help in aiding me to break down my road blocks in my mind, to accept becoming my Mistresses slave. She's helping to break down the barrier of my viewing her only as my girlfriend and not my Mistress. The feelings I get of silliness or that its dumb when she commands me to sit, or greet her...she is beginning to put it in terms so I start to understand why it's my place to do those things. I suppose it started out as a joke in our morning conversation, I was chatting with Mistress B on Fetlife and we were discussing vanilla headaches, one thing was jobs. I made a joke and stated she should has aspiring Femdoms pay her to whip her slaves into shape. Well little did I know her and Mistress were talking at the same time, and they were also texting. This became evident when Mistress B told me to ask my Mistress if it was ok if we texted, My mistress quickly agreed. The conversations were about me fears, how I'm hard headed and being resistant to this process. Earlier my Mistress had text me and told me she had been thinking about it, and believed it would be in both of our best interest if she let Mistress B do exactly what I joked about..."whip me into shape". Yet my Mistress added a few words which caught my eye "I'm going to send you..." and "for a few days...." to the statement. "Are you actually going to send me to another Dominant for an entire weekend?" I asked.  "Yes actually...I am, you have no choice." I was terrified, and my mind began racing with a million questions about what ifs and hows that going to work, what am I going to do, what is she going to do to me? I made the mistake of directing some of these questions to Mistress B, she told me it wasn't my place to know. Through the conversation she assured me I would leave a much better sub, and much more submissive. She talked about how when she sends me back, I would behave properly for my Mistress by the time she was threw with me. I got nervous, worried, and began trying to top from the bottom with my Mistress...its clear my Mistress has made up her mind on this, I'll be going to Mistress B's. Though Mistress is concerned that our schedules will not align soon, and for personal reasons the initial visit needs to take place in the next three weeks. I know I will benefit from my stay under her control, because she's be so stern, consistent, and directive today just through text! When she text me she told me when addressing her through text I must address her as Ma'am in each one, and for everytime I didn't she was going to spank me when I arrived. She's been keeping count consistently for each violation. She also told me how I need to address my Mistress, and I'm sure she will want a violations count from her. For the first few days its 1 hit for each violation, then it moves to 10. I noticed, since I KNEW she was keeping count, I made it a point to address properly. I think she has the mindset Mistress wants, and I know shes going to teach her a lot and I'm very thankful for that. My mindset has changed completely from my fears. I know it will be beneficial for me to go, I know she can drive submission into me and return me to my Mistress with the right attitude and outlook I need to have. I love my Mistress dearly, I'd do anything to make her happy, and if that means spending a weekend under strict control...I'm glad to do it. 

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment