Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Lowering my resistance, accepting the path.

The house looks amazing. It's simply stunning the difference it makes the home feel when there is no clutter and everything has a place and purpose. If you fight stress sometimes I challenge you to dedicate yourself to one week of extensive cleaning, organizing, and de cluttering. It doesn't matter if you make alot of money and reside in a large hom
e, or earn a more modest living and call an apartment home; everyone deserves to have a place of relaxation. And ours is coming along wonderfully, home I get to enjoy the fruits of my labor every day! When the work day is over I plan on returning to the process, and continuing to push  my self  to defeat my self generated list of extensive cleaning! Mistress text me a few moments ago and told me to be in my outfit when she gets home, I assured her I would be as long as I wasn't working in the garage. I've decided to stop with the excuses, and just let her take control and stop fighting it. I'm sure I'm going to be a p.i.t.a. sometimes, but who wouldn't be?! Despite the fact I have a strong desire to delay this process, I think I have gotten away with all that I can...I have a feeling she is going to explode if keep it up.
We came to several agreements during our talk Sunday, which was a really fun conversation. She was trying to be serious and no matter how mad she is or frustrated I can always make her laugh without saying a word. I used this to my full advantage during our talk, it was nice to have "stupid fun", life is so busy we don't stop and not take anything serious as often as we should. I got out my final concerns, I want her to keep a blog. Why would I be so adamant about something so simple as keeping a blog? Well its the only thing I have asked for out of this entire process, I'm giving up so much, and all I ask is for my Mistress to keep a blog...sounds crazy right? Well in my mind I have a very good reason for this; to keep her consistent, to ensure she's steadily growing, has a place to reflect on her thoughts, and to serve as a reminder of everything going on. The blog will also become a reminder for her (she struggles with remembering things sometimes) and it will serve as a place where she can meet other dominant females. My whole reason for this is the stress I went through during our last attempt at chastity (see my first post), where I was still living the hell of the lifestyle, yet she stopped weeks before she took my device off. This blog will help make sure that doesn't happen. I know she's going to post in it daily, because if she doesn't I get to have vanilla sex with her! (that was her deal, and I know she doesn't want that). She also told me if I came up with one more excuse as to why I wasn't doing something she asked, I would be spending alot of time in isolation and alot of time in front of her friends wearing nothing but a full diaper.  And with as frustrated as she's been with all my excuses, I believe her when she says it...which is a whole new area of worry. I most certainly don't want to spend anytime in isolation...and most certainly don't want to humiliated in front of other females via diapers. I just couldn't imagine the feeling...I think I would literally melt into the floor. I have no clue how Tammy over at All Mine got used to sister Sherry seeing her in, and changing her diapers. I know Sherry is a fan of taking Tammy out in public with the under her clothes (I dread the day that begins).  I miss reading about Tammy's embarrassing public diaper moments, maybe we'll be lucky enough to be blessed with more of those soon. The last thing I wanted to touch on was subliminal messages, I know this sounds odd and scientific, but I think something is happening. An example would be that I truly can't wait for her to purchase a Max Cita straight jacket, I truly want to be locked up in one! And I have no clue why that is! She talked about them for so long and showed me many pictures of women bound in them, that now I'm craving one. I think the diapers have been the same way, I am beginning to associate them with comfort since she lets me take my chastity device off while I'm diapered. Im also associating them with being "calm" and "relaxation" since I'm normally in them at bed time when I'm finally laying down for the day. Basically when it goes on I know my work for the day is done. Though this will be changing soon when I'm put into them when I get home, or 24/7, and the chastity device stays on. Then I know I will associate them with discomfort, which I'm not looking forward to.
Time to get to scrubbing!
I will be updating the blog again tonight following the events of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment