Wednesday, August 21, 2013

I kind of had sex! And a photo of Mistress...

Apologies for the short post yesterday, but I was frustrated, and suppose in someways I will be until things fall into place for good I suppose. Work today was long again, we're wrapping up alot of projects which means a very stressful intense eight hours...and there's no kink to it! I got home today and tried to enjoy myself since today was one of the days where I got home three hours before she did. I didn't take a nap, and the house was in pretty good order so I put a few things away and got it looking good. Mistress had text me earlier in the day telling me to be in my heels and uniform when she got home, and to properly greet her. She called around eight and I was sitting at my desk working on one of my hobbies; which it seems I never get time to do. She asked if I was in my uniform and I told her no, which led to a five minute chew out from her and how to not even cook dinner since I wouldn't be eating and would be punished for the remainder of the night. I told her to calm down, and that I was simply giving her a hard time and I was in fact in my uniform. She calmed down and got off the phone, and I rushed to put my uniform on. When she finally arrived I greeted her at the door...knelt...kissed her hand (I thought it was her ass, or maybe her foot? Im not sure she only went over it once and that was weeks ago, its no wonder Mobico was so good at his commands...he got practice!) After she got home she came into my office and we had an odd discussion on something which was bugging her; how I always make excuses. In my mind do my excuses matter? Why does she take them into consideration if shes the one in control? I suppose that is why I don't understand why she gets so upset. She actually ended up cooking dinner, she wanted me to finish what I was working on. When dinner was done I went ahead and sat on the floor next to the couch, I suppose she was happy she didn't have to ask. When the Kitchen was clean I went into the bedroom and laid down as instructed.
A picture of Mistress's ass I took last night before bed.
You know the drill; Posture collar and gag locked on, hands chained to the bed spread wide and my hypnosis files began to play. The first file was one which aimed at the listener obsessing and longing to worship the female ass, longing to get off at the thought of serving them, but never able to. I like this file, it really turns me on; while it was playing she blindfolded me and wrapped a scarf around my eyes so I could not see. Removing my chastity device she began playing with me, edging me while she inserted a good size butt plug into me (I was shocked at the size after, I thought it was the smallest plug we had... it wasn't! Guess I'm getting used to being filled). She teased me for thirty minutes as the hypnosis files played on, before she got out her vibrator and filled me with it, her teasing became more intense. I thought she might get the strap on out, and was hoping she would since it's collecting dust. Any way it did not come, and the teasing continued. After an hour of teasing and me squirming against the vibrator, wanting it to go deeper, yet it seemed she didn't get the picture, she decided to change things up.
One thing I will say about Mistress is she likes to learn things the hard way. She knows other dominants put there subs in two condoms and apply numbing cream if they feel in the mood for sex and want to use their slave to obtain it. In her mind two condoms would be enough where I couldn't feel anything...she was wrong, and I was happy. She slid the condoms on me, and I thought she was simply using them to collect my cum since shes begun saving it. Then, heavens gates opened when she slid onto me, my dick was jumping with joy and my body with pleasure "You've missed that so much, its finally happening". "You said we weren't having sex again" I muffled through the large ball gag.... "You have two condoms on and a big cock is vibrating in your ass....this isn't sex" she replied. She rode me slowly for about five minutes, once she got off several times she crawled off and finished me off by hand. All the while the vibrator still buzzing away inside me, she was attempting...ATTEMPTING to give me a ruined orgasm, my guess is due to she has not learned how to milk me with a strap-on, it takes practice...shes not patient. When I got off I finally felt amazing, happy, relieved, and completely out of subspace. She undid my restraints and diapered me promptly, telling me to make her tea for bed. I thanked her for what she did;  "Wait, that felt good? How'd you feel that?" she said. I told her she paid the cost for not using numbing cream, and she should learn what milking is, and how to do it.  Frustrated she got ready for bed, and I laid down for the night. Today was better than yesterday, but I wonder if it's simply because she knew I was frustrated? I know this process takes time, and I'm willing to be patient...but when your making your submissive listen to hypnosis files about worshiping asses, strap-ons, and obeying your every command...exercise the commands of the hypnosis before they loos their mind!  My wetting is increasing significantly, and I'm starting to walk in heels well, sometimes I forget I'm in them. I have this strange want for my uniform to be complete so it doesn't look so ridiculous; like hair, smooth skin, etc... hopefully in time she will complete it, and me. Im ready for more changes, I just want them to come. I know life is going to change drastically, I just wish it would get here.

Debbie.

2 comments:

  1. Hi debbie
    A better post lol. My last orgasm was over 2 weeks ago and I was told baby's don't have them so who knows. .. wish I could wet my diaper can't do it laying down yet drives me crazy and Mistress are any of them files about that. I would enjoy your orgasm and try to control your excitement for how good it was. She will work out that its not a ruined as your willingness to do things will decrease. .. Be careful ...
    Good luck
    Your friend
    slave phil

    ReplyDelete