Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Welcome home sex, and Mistress's large strap on.

Mistress and her large strap on
I want to be this smooth
It becomes evident your life is slowly changing when you notice certain changes in how you begin to think, what you find attractive, what you look forward to, and what you plan on purchasing to make the person you serve happy. Over the past few days I have been gone, and while I was getting ready for bed in my hotel I pulled out the diapers from my bag and with a disgruntled action tapped them over my chastity device. The thought raced through my mind; here you are alone and your putting yourself in a diaper...not because it's what your mistress wants you to do, but because you need it. Thats a disheartening thought, yet it also made me think of Mistress, I hated to be away. I was so happy that I was able to return home today, despite the fact I was exhausted due to lack of sleep. My chastity device was digging into me all night long. I normally do not stay hard all night, but my balls are very full and aching...Im horny as hell. Speaking of being horny, Mistress is watching a video of a very attractive blonde Mistress milking her sub via a milking machine. The slave has a funnel gag and she pours his semen into it, I'm shocked at how much is coming out as he's wailing in pain. "Research how she made that device, I want one, its awesome...you'd never have an orgasm again" Mistress said. Of course, why wouldn't she! "Your being totally serious aren't you" I replied, "Yes, stop questioning me." Whoa is me, this wasn't the only new "item" Mistress informed me I was to research and buy within the next few weeks. "I have an assignment for you, I need you to buy a crib within the week, solid wood. Your going to build a top for it so I can lock you in it. Yes a small crib, but it's much bigger than a dog kennel isn't it? You'll actually be able to sleep in it at night, every night....I'm so nice to you" she said with a serious face. This is not something I'm looking forward to, I don't want to sleep in a crib! I work hard, I deserve my bed!
When I arrived home today Mistress was happy to see me, I was still on a business call and was for around an hour after she got home. We had a family dinner to attend which was lovely, we stayed much later than expected though and my lack of sleep was catching up with me. Returning home I simply wanted to close my eyes, have my chastity removed, put my diaper on and cuddle up to Mistress and sleep. She told me to lay on the bed to be diapered, thank you lord! I was going to get rest! As she approached me to unlock she stopped, smiled and pointed to the bathroom "Go put your butt plug in, the large one". I did as I was told, adding a black thong to my ensemble to help hold it in as I waddled about the house. She was sewing in the living room finishing her new, improved, larger, fluffier, more embarrassing... petticoat. About thirty minutes later she returned for me to try it on along with my maids skirt. Once she decided she needed to make me a new skirt to accommodate my new petticoat she stated "Your going to have multiple maids outfits! You can use this skirt and the normal petticoat and I'll make a new skirt for this big one! It shows your ass! So cute!". After I folded my uniform and put it away she told me to lay down on the bed, unlocking my chastity device and removing my panties (which I looked great in if I do say so my self, wait...what did I just say?) she stated "Face down, ass up, lets go". Removing the plug she approached me from behind and rode me for about ten minutes with the smaller normal sized strap on. Suddenly she tells me to stay there as she vanished into the bathroom, only to return with her largest strap on, the one I've never been able to take. "Sshhhh don't talk or I'm gagging you, you can take this, be a good girl and don't fight it, just open up for me." When she entered I wanted to cry, I cleared my mind and just took it. It kind of felt good after a few minutes and I couldn't believe what was inside me. When she was done I laid there taking it in before she returned to diaper me for the night.  I wonder what tomorrow will bring, on a side note I am surprising Mistress and purchasing a true steel bone corset for her to add to my maid attire (she's mentioned them in the past). I found a site doing buy 1 get 1, with great reviews so I plan on purchasing a hot pink one and a black and white one. To reinstate what I said in the beginning, its scary that I find myself wanting to look pretty, for my uniforms to look good, and my panties be sexy, I feel her plan is working.

They say nothing beats welcome home sex,

Sissy

No comments:

Post a Comment