Thursday, August 22, 2013

The awakening of Mistress

I.am.exhausted. Reading back over Mobicos tale The Real Feeling of Chastity I understand why he was always saying he was so exhausted. Why he struggled to post on a daily basis, or even a few times a week since he learned to value sleep more than anything. If today was any indication of how my schedules will be in the future, I too am going to learn to value sleep deeply. Today started out as any other, with the exception of Mistress having the day off. I arrived home a little after four from a busy day at the office. She was outside on the phone so there was no greeting her, when she came in she told me I had one hour starting now which was "Debbies time" and then I was hers. I didn't eat lunch so I decided to cook some food and eat, which took up all of my hour. I could tell she was acting different, a little more assertive and confident when she told me to read over a sheet of paper laden with notes she had written. They were some general "house keeping rules" on what she now expects, along with some instructions for the day. She also had another stack she told me not to touch, there were alot of notes and it was clear she had been very busy today. She stated she spent the whole day preparing, researching and making plans for me. She told me to strip and lay down on the bed, she disappeared into the bathroom and told me to stand in the tub. "It's time to make sissy smooth again" applying Veet to my entire legs and ass. She paid much more attention this time and within twenty minutes my leg hair was gone. Rubbing lotion over my newly smooth skin she admired her work and smiled, by the way I was gagged the whole time, she gagged me as soon as my hour was up. Half way through the hair removal process she removed my gag shoved a dildo in my mouth and told me to suck on it while she finished...this was new.
When she was finished she began to dress me in my maid attire, stating how she would be making me a much fluffier more sissy like petticoat for my uniform, she wants my ass exposed the entire time apparently. Instead of a diaper she put on my red ruffled panties, thigh highs and my tall heels completed my uniform, so I thought. "Are you ready to look pretty?" she said, leading me into the bathroom she sat me on the toilet and shaved my face from the days growth. Then came a huge shock...she got out her make up boxes...this can't be happening. For the next twenty minutes she loaded my face up with various eye liners, foundation, mascara, things I had no clue what they were, and finished with bright red lipsticks. "Your going to make a beautiful girl, you look great" she said laughing. I looked in the mirror and was shocked at what I saw...It didn't look like "me". Yet she wasn't done with her art project, she then sat a red long wig atop my head, tucking in my hair. "I look like reba on meth" I said, I got the gag again. Then she led me to the living room, where the next phase of the night began. "It's time for you to take this seriously, no more laughing at my commands, were starting training now, and we will do these commands for weeks, or months, however long it takes you to do them perfect". I suppose she's not kidding. The first command she told me was simple, so I thought..."kneel". I knelt on the ground in front of her and she corrected me. "Knees together, toes pointed back, ass on heels, back straight, neck straight, chin level with ground, fingers together, hands on thighs pointed towards your knees".   Well...damn, this isn't simple. We did "kneel" twenty times. Each time her having me stand up and do it again. Next was "Punishment position" which was "Knees on the ground, shoulder width apart, face on the floor, hands over my head, dress and petticoat pulled up exposing me ass, wait for punishment". Then came "worship" same as kneel except my arms stretched out, face on ground, touching her feet. Then came "Corner" which was me standing in designated corner, nose to the wall, hands behind back, straight as an arrow, feet together. Followed by "Slut" which was the same as punishment position except on the bed, panties down. The spread eagle which meant for me to lay on the bed limbs spread to the corners. "Crawl" was me crawling making sure to shake my ass as hard as I could with each movement forward, more walking instructions....and I was beat. We did each move over and over, she would slap me with her crop for things not being perfect. "You did surprisingly great sissy, good job".
I then served her dinner, sitting on the floor beside her eating my own meal, the break did not last long. She had me clean the bathroom, kitchen and fold a monstrous pile of clean clothes, 3-4 loads. When then ran to the store to pick up a few things, she removed my outfit of course. And lectured me on my ride how the excuses and back talk must stop, which is why I would be gagged when she is home from now on. When we returned I was looking forward to laying down and relaxing for the evening, I did not want to do anything to make her mad since things seemed to be going well. My expectations of relaxation were wrong. She told me it was diaper time, removing my chastity device and diapering me led to the next phase of this oh so long day. Rope bondage, she kept talking about how she was to deploy bondage on a more regular basis, so she practiced various knots on me. We watched some tutorial videos and I helped her start building her rope skills. "It's ten o'clock, we have to lay down now" I thought inside my head. Nope. I was wrong.
Laying in a wet diaper she said it was time to take the diaper off. "But why?" I asked, lesson I need to learn...stop asking questions. Once I was naked she returned from the bathroom with my night mare...the biggest strap on we have hanging between her legs. "No, please, no...not that one" I pleaded. "Your going to learn to love this one, then we'll get a bigger one! It's four times the size of you!" I was scared. She crawled on top of me and began making me suck on the large dildo, gagging me as she laughed.
At that point I wish she had taken anal training more seriously so my hole would be more prepared. Cuffing my ankles to the spreader bar, she began to enter me as I moaned in pain. This dildo is huge, 8 inches long and very thick, She barley got it in and could tell I wasn't ready. She ripped it out and returned wearing the 6 inch long normal dildo. "You like this one, and your going to love the other one soon sissy, your going to love cock in your ass". For the next twenty minutes she fucked me non stop, my waves of exhaustion were inhibiting me from enjoying this. I just wanted it to end. By the end of it I knew I was loose, I could have taken the big one I imagine. She returned and slid the clammy cold wet diaper back under me taping it on and returning my plastic panties over it. "Good job today Sissy, you did good".
I'm not sure what got into her, but it seems she has awakened, and I'm wishing it would't of happened so soon. She told me to give her the list
of other Mistresses in our area tonight so she could find other female dominants. The night was a blur, she did so much to me, I was moving constantly and all I know is my feet are killing me from the heels, my hole is sore, and I do not like make up. At least I'm laying in bed. She keeps mentioning making my night time diapers more absorbent "They leaked out the side while she was changing me this morning before work". I don't know why I keep using my diapers so much. I can't sleep without them. Im actually packing for a business trip and I'm taking one for each night.  Im scared at what tomorrow will bring, but I promise you I'll update daily as long as people continue to comment on my post and follow my blog. It takes alot out of me at the end of a long day to type these long entries, but I want to fill a void and provide a view into the world of FLR, chastity and sissification for those of you longing for a Mistress of your own, and those fortunate enough to relate. Thanks for reading, it means alot.

One tired Sissy,

Good night.

3 comments: