Tuesday, August 6, 2013

How is this fair?!

This is where wearing diapers in public is NOT fair! Women can pull it off, other than the noise people may think she has a large ass. Now I know there are situations such as the picture of the girl in white shorts in my prior post where it's quite obvious, but I feel women can get away with it much easier! In jeans anyway. As you can tell this might be my biggest fear right now, and for some reason I can't shake the thought. Any one have any experience? The acceptance of my diapers continues, last night Mistress told me I would start wearing them as soon as I get home rather than waiting until bed time, she's frustrated because I haven't fully "used" them at night in awhile. The night she put me in Isolation she placed two diapers on me, that was the only time I felt embarrassed about wearing them. Something about the thickness made me feel really low, and very submissive. Im sure they will get thicker in time, but the Abri-Forms are very thick diapers! Im still not sure why diapers are my biggest fear, and the huge dildo in the drawer is not in the top of list, I think it roots to humiliation and being degraded. All the while forcing me to become more dependent on Mistress. Sigh...random after work thoughts, time to get a nap in!
Oh, me.

See, not fair!

5 comments:

  1. It will be fair, because you will be a gurl by that time! Do you know if your Mistress got my message? Still haven't heard from her! :(

    Amy

    Love the post by the way, the pictures are perfect'

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's about to get on the mansion right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbie,
    Don't stress we get our nappies from cuddlz and they look like proper baby nappies with print and I spent 2 weeks wearing them to work with plastic pants . Well and doing my own change but only when they were soaked. No one has noticed or commented. I was allowed to stop because my work was getting hot and a plastic covered bottom makes you sweat loads. Good luck phil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What's the link to your blog Philfred? I'd love to follow your tale. I'm not stressing about diapers anymore, as I touched on in my post I'm actually liking them. There's a sense of relief and comfort to them. Which is crazy to think about.

      Delete
    2. http://slavebabyp.blogspot.com/

      There is not much there yet . My mum dieing has slowed things down quite a bit but I have some things to write. .

      Delete