Friday, August 23, 2013

Hypnosis File Links!!!! And random thoughts

Point Proven
Long work day, went to see some family when I got off. Had a great friend of ours over for dinner when I got home, vanilla to say the least. If you count my chastity device and now laying in bed in a very thick diaper since I have been "wetting the bed like a sissy" and proving "why I must be diapered" since I've been wetting the bed on a daily basis (wetting my diaper of course). It leaked this morning when Mistress was changing me, she was not happy. And the last thing I want is thicker diapers, though it's obvious they are in my future. It was a good evening, and I know tomorrow morning I will rise and shine and adorn my maids outfit while I clean the house and do my chores. We have an event to attend tomorrow night but I am confident before and after I will be training. She was so happy yesterday, and even through my exhaustion it made me feel wonderful knowing I was making her happy. I will be ordering her a custom straight jacket soon, as well as full fill her want of a cage for me to sleep in at night. Though the thought of sleeping in a cage does not sound fun, it does however seem fitting and deserving. In a sense I think it shows care, knowing she cherishes her property enough to want to lock it away for the night.
I think tonight I'm going to supply the hypnosis links and share some pictures which relate to the things I've been thinking about. I think I'm going to except feminization, I don't really have a choice...and if it's going to happen then I may as well do what I can to help it along. If I have to have shaved smooth legs I want them to be tan and blemish free, same with my ass, I suppose I think the goal should be from behind you can't tell I'm actually a guy, other than my chastity hanging down. I don't like pictures of hairy sissies, or hair popping out of a thong...gross. If this must happen I want to be the best I can be.

Hypnosis Files:
Listen First: "Night Night Pet Induction"  (enables sub to listen to other files without long hypnotic introductions.
Open Women Hypnosis as the name suggest this file aims for the sub to listen to all women.
Dress to Obey Hypnosis forces sub to become obsessed with wearing Bra's, Panties hose, and panties.
Cum for your Mistress Hypnosis "Face down, ass up, cum for your mistress" Loop.
Chasstity Hypnosis forces you to obsess over womens ass, stare at them, but not get off.
Keyholders binding Hypnosis makes you except your fate in chastity.

I can attest, these work. I've been forced to listen to hours of them. The Chasstity one has really taken a tole on me... along with Dress to obey.

Inspiring.

Mistress showed me this picture and stated it was her new goal

She also has interest in this mask, and will be purchasing a corset next week.


1 comment:

  1. In response to your previous post about getting comments and feedback, I understand it takes time to put your thoughts together and write them down. You can get stats from your website to tell you how many people are reading. But I think you would get more responses if you posted this material on Chastity Mansion. There's a much larger audience there, but I think a blog is the proper place considering the amount of writing you are doing.

    Blogs in general seem to have less responses. Perhaps it's because forum posts often ask questions and therefore ask for a response and blogs don't. I'm sure I'm not the only one reading and finding it interesting but in many cases, what can you say, except "wow", "keep up the good work" or something of that nature.

    Keeping a diary/blog seems to be very common among people, usually the male, in these type of relationships.

    I think your blog has several worthwhile purposes. It forms a record of your journey. It makes you reflect upon the events you went through. And perhaps it will, one day, make great reading for your wife if and when you decide to share it with her. And I'm sure you would want to read hers as well.

    And, in the spirit of Mobico, your blog may inspire others as Mobico's inspired yours.

    I'm reminded of another major post on Chastity Mansion, titled "When it's kind to be cruel" by Mistress Angelique and her slave. They posted a lot of rather amazing material but stopped due to the lack of feedback. They felt like no one was listening. The statistics at Chastity Mansion showed a huge amount of views so people were reading, but again, what can you say sometimes. No many people are going to respond to say "I liked your story".

    Personally, I look at and enjoy reading your blog (and your wifes) on a daily basis.

    ReplyDelete