Thursday, August 8, 2013

The reason for this Blog

When I first created this blog, I had a vision in mind. Not only would it serve as entertainment to those longing for this lifestyle, a sounding board for those living it, an insight into a submissive's mind for dominants and a journal to record our path. I also wanted to create something else; the reality of FLR, chastity, submission and ACTUALLY bringing into our everyday lives. Mobico's The real feeling of Chastity is an excellent look into the life of a submissive in a true 24/7 relationship built out of a marriage, but in my eyes it has one major flaw... His wife does not permit him posting or has no clue it exist, this is where my blog is different. My wonderful partner knows, and reads this blog, she encourages it.. her blog can be found a few post back if your interested. She understands I need a place to post my thoughts without repercussion, a place where I can talk with others privately. So I can assure you this blog will not vanish in a few months when the relationship is in high gear, I might even be punished for not posting! Far too often the internet is filled with stories of fantasies crafted inside the mind of those longing for them to become reality, yet more often than not they never will. Extreme stories of massive forced feminization, sissies of female hormones, cuckolding with no thought, permanent servitude and chastity devices welded shut... though there are situations in the world like this, they are rare. This lifestyle does not simply happen over night, despite the fact I'm horny right now due to being locking in my Mature Metal Jail Bird, the clicking of a lock is not a magical gong which changes the mind to automatically obey all of your dominants commands. I can attest to this, it's going to be alot of training, work, and punishment for my Mistress to be able to mold me into a "sissy". It's going to take a long time locked up for her to begin changing my thoughts that having her cock in my rear is "sex" and the only way I am to "get off", and along time with something filling me for this feelings to be associated with pleasure. My ass will glow red for weeks before I quickly hit the floor and crawl to my next chore when she commands. And it will take time for me to no longer question and resist that I'm not allowed to use the toilet in the home anymore, I still do when she's not here, I try my best not to "fill" my diapers at night so I don't have to sleep in my own mess. The resistance of the mind take time to knock down. Nothing is automatic... not even this lifestyle. That's why I'm dedicated to this blog, to provide a real life approach to the hows, whys and reasonings of the struggles day to day.  Do I believe in six months I'll be feminized where I could almost pass, dependent on my diapers, glowing with joy when she pulls her strap-on out, and scrubbing the house top to bottom without question and a smile on my face? More than likely...a year from now? Without a doubt.  My Mistress has no want to cuckold me, she has no want to be with another man...will this change? I'm not sure. Am I ok with it? Not now...in a year? No telling what I'll thing after these transformations and when I call a dog cage my home. All I know is I'll do what I do now on a much grander scale...worship the ground she walks on, because I love her more than anything.
There will be days of no action... no intense post on a daily basis of being paraded through a mall in thick diapers with a plug in my rear with my Mistress describing to the attractive sales lady why she needs a dress just big enough so my diapers peak out. (though that may happen, I'm simply saying don't expect in daily, be
cause thats not reality). So I apologize if this is not the most intense sex blog on the web, but I can promise you, you will see the reality of the growth of a relationship of a dominant women, and a submissive. I will post again this evening after our dinner and my chores. Thanks for reading, please follow!

Debbie

2 comments:

  1. Hi debbie
    Good post.. you fallen out with me? Hope not you have inspired me to start a new blog.
    Regards
    Baby phil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apologies, I have been very busy. Will reply soon friend!

      Delete