Saturday, August 17, 2013

Face down...Ass up...Stroke for your Mistress....

Wow, what a long day. In retrospect that's an understatement! It all started waking up next to my beautiful Mistress, and a reminder from her that I need to find a cage to sleep in soon. This pleasant day starter was followed by the realization that I, again, wet my diaper heavily over night with no recollection of doing so. Funny thing was it wasn't simply wet, it was SOAKED. Mistress felt my diaper and smiled "you wet the bed again didn't you?" I said nothing in return. I simply asked for a change and for her to put my chastity device back on which was quickly denied "You can stay in that for awhile, go make me coffee and breakfast and begin cleaning the house".  With a slight pout I headed to start my day, waddling with each step, the plastic pink panties keeping every bit of discomfort locked into place. I know I have said in past post that sometimes I find comfort with my diapers, but when they are squishing with each step and full beyond measure, and they've expanded so much I can't touch my knees together...they are a little uncomfortable. After breakfast I asked for a change again, "You really need to start using your diapers to their full potential, when you make a mess in them I'll think about changing you." All I could think was really....it's now noon and I'm still in my night time diaper. Well about thirty minutes later I did the deed and she changed me, locking my chastity device on I finally felt like I could truly start my day.
"Im going shopping to get you a few things, I'll be back soon, start your chores." And with that she was gone. After finishing my chores I began to work on the back side of our property outside, around three oclock she returned home with many "gifts" as she called them. Three new lace thongs all in crazy vibrant colors, a few "nighties" as she called them for me to sleep in, a new pair of fish net thigh highs, and this strange top she said was going to be added to my maids outfit. I thanked her sarcastically, but before I could walk away she said she got me a few more things and told me to sit down. My fears were brought to reality...heels, not one, but two pairs... She was glowing with pleasure and said it was time to put them on. One pair are 4 inch heels, she said she would use for training and getting me use to going about my day, the second pair were 6 inch heels, I could barley stand up!  "Don't worry, I'm making a locking system to work with your ankle cuffs so you won't be able to take these off".  How lucky am I! Mistress spent much of the after noon on Fetlife talking with a local female dominant her age, I kept working outside.
After returning home from dinner she told me it was time to begin, she put on my stockings and removed my chastity device, leading me into the bathroom where she gagged me, put on my posture collar and wrist cuffs. "This is going to be painful, your going to hate this, it's going to happen every seven days." She started spreading hot wax on my ass...the pain I felt over the next hour was immense, I wanted to cry...I don't know how people have that done, and I'm not looking forward to my legs, chest, and stomach. After the pain settled and she finished she diapered me and told me to assume the position on the bed. I stretched my limbs out as she chained me to the bed, blindfolding me and once again putting my headp
hones on. The posture collar made it impossible to move my head, I couldn't remove the headphones. Slidding my plastic panties on me, the room got still and the files began to play. I hate the files, I feel like it's brain washing because I truly think they are working...as crazy as that sounds. Face down...ass up...stroke for your Mistress....Face down...ass up....stroke for your Mistress....Face down ass up...cum for your Mistress....You need it...you crave it....you want it...I own you..Face down...ass up...stroke for your Mistress....Face down...ass up....stroke for your Mistress....Face down ass up...cum for your Mistress....You need it...you crave it....you want it...I own you..Face down...ass up...stroke for your Mistress....Face down...ass up....stroke for your Mistress....Face down ass up...cum for your Mistress....You need it...you crave it....you want it...I own you...That loop played for the last hour of my time in isolation hypnosis, it about drove me mad! The first file pertained to a new "trigger word" which would put me into a deep relax state instantly, making hypnosis easier "Night Night Pet" is the trigger, and scary thing is that it works. The next file focused on how the only way I receive pleasure is by allowing someone to enter me, and how I will never fill anyone again, and how I crave strap ons and women's lingerie...cruel isn't she? I spent two hours in a trance while these files played. I wanted to cry I was so happy when it was over. Now I'm in my wet diaper, laying in bed.
I think I'm accepting this process, whether it be by my choice or the files playing with my mind, I argue must less, I don't ask question... If I'm told to be quiet I do, If she tells me to crawl, I crawl...Im starting to obey her and I don't even realize it when it happens. I'm starting to want her to take me with her strap on so I feel the pleasure of the other night again, I want to make her happy and proud of my progress, which on paper sounds insane to me. My mind is changing, I wet my diapers instantly without thinking about them when there on, I get a little excited when she puts something in my rear because I know I enjoy the feeling. When she got the heels out and put them on me I admired them, and I'm really excited about become smooth and loosing all my body hair. Those are my thoughts, and my brains still fighting the process. I can't believe I'm saying those things, but the thought of worshipping the ground she walks on fills me with such a since of pride.

Goodnight,

Vittoria's Slave,
Sissy Debbie.

No comments:

Post a Comment