Friday, August 16, 2013

I "wet the bed" and Mistress is happy.

I'm sure I will update these evening with a very long, detailed post on this evening's upcoming events. Though I'm not sure what they are, I wanted to update you on something that happened after my post last night due to the abnormal nature of it. I'm still trying to get my head around it and can't believe it happened. In my last post I stated I was typing in a very wet diaper; which meant the front was soaked. "Ok, so what" your more than likely thinking, I sleep in a wet diaper every night, it's nothing new. Well upon waking up this morning (I slept like a rock last night) I noticed how heavy my diaper was, about four times the weight of normal. As I began to walk around I noticed myself in the mirror...it was flooded, the crotch was soaked and the rear up to my back was soaked (something that happens when your laying down). I looked at the bed and a small spot was wet... There's no way, I began to think... I kept trying to rule it out, then I realized... I wet the "bed" last night. I had no recollection of going that much, I've never gone in my sleep, it really screwed with me.
I told Mistress about it and she simply smiled, she didn't even care that the bed was wet. "I guess I need to wear my panties at night" I asked. She smiled and nodded "This is good! It's what your suppose to do" she proclaimed. Before falling asleep last night she softly said that she could not wait to get me in my kennel at nights, this reinforces it. After the emotions I felt yesterday and the incontinent act I performed during my sleep last night, I can't explain what's happening. This makes me worried, I don't want to be dependent on diapers! Im in my mid twenties!


Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment