Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Frustrated...

Laying in bed as Mistress lays next to me, tried to convince her to update her blog and she just went to sleep. Brings up a little frustration since that was the only thing I asked of her through this process, and for her to be consistent, and to work on her memory through this. I feel like all three things were "tried" today, and even though I know she works long days, its still frustrating for me since the cage is always locked onto me. Im still struggling with the feelings of waiting for the proverbial "tooth to be pulled". I wonder when she will start actually enforcing rules, or remember them all for that matter. Sigh, I feel like I sound like a broken record on here, trust me it's more frustrating for me.
When she got home I cooked a quick dinner and we sat down and watched TV, she tried to get me in my outfit but an almost instant excuse from me was enough for her to give up on the idea. I went to my office and worked on a few things. She finally told me it was time to put my diaper on, she'd been home for almost an hour already, I was waiting to see if she would ever say it. She spanked me for being "rude" what she called rude was me calling her a slacker, which though it might not have been the most appropriate thing to call someone who is "in charge" I thought it was accurate. She diapered me then chained me to the bed and slid on my heels. After an hour of hypnosis files she let me go get ready for bed. I didn't really feel that in tune with the files, I think they only work when I feel submissive, and I only feel submissive when shes consistent and actually enforces all the rules. I find it  redundant when she gets mad at me for not greeting her though, or sitting on the couch, or not walking right (shes forgotten about crawling though) Shes spent maybe thirty minutes one day teaching me how to "walk, crawl, sit, greet"... so how can I really be at fault? Looking back at Mobico's story his wife went over these things for hours at a time, several times a week, for months. Thats how you teach a dog to sit and shake, same thing applies to this I suppose. I apologize for ranting, I'm just frustrated, Im horny, I want some kind of sexual attention...even if its the strap on, which is collecting dust. I was going to post a picture I took of Mistress tonight, but I'm really not in the mood. Hope things change soon.


4 comments:

  1. Hi debbie.
    Calm down. I think you should talk to your Mistress about this. I have read your blog out to my Mistress and she says you should tell your Mistress how you feel as the bottom line is you are a couple. Try to talk and dont get cross.
    Regards
    slave phil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Philfred, I don't know why I was so frustrated when I laid down, I really wasn't frustrated at all until she said "your typing bad about me, I know you are". Very strange to say the least. I will take your advice, I know alot of people get frustrated through this process, which is why I have this blog... it's a means to let my frustration out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand your frustrations, you simply want the worst part to get here so you can get used to it. Maybe your Mistress should generate an actual list of rules she wants you to follow and start studying them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. From what you've said, your blogs are to be kept private from on another. So for your wife to suggest or otherwise snoop into your blog is against your basic rules and you should tell her to stop wondering so much. If she's unsure about how you feel, let her ask you. And her 'friends' shouldn't report to her about your blog.

    I agree with Philfred that you should talk about this. It's one thing to constantly nag, another to let something boil. Approach her gently. Instead of having it come off as criticism, you can say something supportive like "I guess you've been so tired it's hard for you to follow through with rules", and then tell her the effect it has on you.

    It seems like right now it's a repeat of prrvious failed attempts so you've got to both be aware of this and get things on the right track.

    dboy

    ReplyDelete