Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Milking Machine?! Really?!

The machine (clip from video which inspired her)
Another busy day with vanilla life, work was hell and it ended even worse than the entire day. I made a huge mistake which was all my fault, and it caused no damage to anyone other than my own sanity. I was furious I let my guard down on a task and it's going to make for a terrible day tomorrow, and a crazy busy one at that. I had many errands to do once I arrived home, I looked for a note from Mistress and could not find one so I mowed the lawn and took care of a few things. This morning I awoke with a very messy diaper from multiple sources, I told her it was messy in shame, she smiled through her sleep as she changed me and grabbed a white and black thong for me to wear as she clicked my chastity device on. Back to this afternoon, she arrived home around 8:00pm and I cooked dinner as she vanished to work on a project for a client due tomorrow. She didn't put me in my outfit, diaper me, train, hypnosis, bondage, none of that. I was relieved and sad all at the same time, a strange feeling. Yet I think it's relevant; Im so much more submissive and in my role when she's consistently strict; yet life has a way of creeping in. It still feels "dumb" when she tells me to kneel, or blurts out a position when she hasn't trained in four days. Or we haven't done anything in four days, which I know will change. I just hope it comes soon for my sake, it makes this process so much easier. I cooked dinner yet it turned out awful, I barley ate it...Im normally a good cook, I take pride in that, but I was off my game tonight. After dinner I crawled in bed and had a wonderful conversation with another Mistress who lives a few hours from us, it was really nice to be able to talk to someone about my
Slaves in a funnel gag, she pours his cum back into him as it comes out...
feelings and get her point of view. As you can tell I was lazy today, I didn't clean really, cooked a terrible meal, and did none of the things she told me a week ago she wanted me to do daily. When she realized this she gave me a terrible spanking, and the only reason she stopped was her hand was hurting her (good thing she didn't grab the spoon). She lectured me on how bad I was, and said it ended tomorrow and we go back into full mode. I hope she's right, I need it if Im going to be better at this. Mistress also began discussions with several other female dominants in our area, so it's nice to know she will soon have friends.
When she laid me down to diaper me she turned me over again and spanked me, during this she told me to explain the machine (her coach messaged me this morning and tasked me to help her find out what machine this certain Mistress was using to automatically milk her slave). I found out it was a special medical device, and she ordered one. My Mistress stated she thought it was a good idea to go ahead and purchase one, so I plan on it this weekend. Im so horny right now I wish we had it! I hope I have more to say tomorrow! Good Night

Debbie

1 comment:

  1. Are you sure that's real? All I see is a vacuum pump, collection cylinder, and external catheter...aka just a cum collection machine.

    ReplyDelete