Sunday, August 25, 2013

Out of town!

I should have let my readers know, we had a very busy scheduled  Saturday and I left on a business trip this morning so I won't be back until Tuesday. I want to assure you this blog isn't falling off the earth...I'm also sorry if this is not as long as I am typing on my phone, hotel Internet is too high! Well anyway; I awoke Saturday morning with another soaked diaper I didn't remember, yet it was also full of well, lets just say I made multiple number "2's". It still disgust me sleeping in crap, yet something is changing. Before I went to bed I noticed I had the urge to go and without acknowledging it I just " went".  I was startled by my actions "you just shit yourself and didnt care or fight it" I thought. This isn't good, Mistress was already asleep (I know me wandering in the house after bed time, she's fixing this soon when she starts making me sleep in a cage). Then I woke up in the middle of the night; I did it again! And again when I woke! The diaper was huge and full by morning; Mistress had the most evil grin when she noticed how messy I was "good girl! You did exactly what I wanted you to do! I'm so proud! Do this everynight!" She said as she took pictures. I was blushing with embarrassment, yet a sense of pride came over me, because I made her happy. We had a family event for the rest of the day, and I awoke today with another soaking wet diaper. As I packed for my trip Mistress said " don't you want to pack a few diapers so you don't wet the hotel bed?" I replied with a strong statement on how I didn't need them, and I didn't want to pack any. When she left the room I put two in my bag with a sense of shame, because I know I need them ( she didn't see me). When I got to the hotel I noticed she too had hide two in my bag...sigh... Well she can officially tell people when she introduces me "My sissy is in diapers because she truly needs them, she'll wet and mess herself without them" and be telling the truth. I'm laying here diapered, my chastity device digging into me, wishing I was home. Will post Tuesday when I return!


Sissy Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment