Thursday, August 1, 2013

Let the training begin.

I suppose in a few months I may find myself saying the events of today were normal, yet I'm still adjusting and still trying to take these changes serious. Example: when she tells me to call her Mistress, I smile when I say it, or get the urge to laugh...she does not. I came home from work today for lunch, and she had a rare week day off, normally like me she is only off on the weekends. I work close to home so I will normally come home for lunch. When I arrived she had lunch ready, which was wonderful...while eating she stated she needed to get my measurements. Mistress is very talented when it comes to design and sewing, making clothes is actually a hobby of hers. What I would find out at the end of the day when I arrived home would be just what she was making. On my way home I received a text from her stating "Your list of chores is in the Kitchen, your outfit's on the bed...see you tonight." Harmless enough right? The note was simple "Debbies Chores: Mow the Lawn, put on your sissy maid outfit, ankle cuffs (lock them), wrist cuffs, gag, then detail the Kitchen counters, clean out the fridge, clean the stove and oven, then proceed with the wood work in the house". (Doing some updating to our home).
After laying down and attempting to take a nap, which I am permitted, she knows I work hard during the day. I proceeded to go about the list, except I made one modification, I didn't lock the ankle cuffs on. She promised me she would be home around seven, when seven forty five rolled around and I had nothing to do; I removed my outfit and proceeded to put on work clothes so I could tackle the wood work which has to be done by Saturday before the painters arrive. Im a very timely person, its a small pet peeve of mine but when some one tells me a time, I expect them to be there. It's not that I wanted to disobey her, I just knew we had priorities to take care of. When she arrived home she asked the obvious question "wheres your outfit?" After explaining she too agreed we needed to get the wood work prepped and out of the way. Once finished she asked if I was ready for the evening, which I was so we proceeded to the bedroom. "Lets get you in your outfit" she stated. Wanting to admire her handy work for herself she quickly slid on a pair of red ruffled panties over my butt, followed by thigh highs, garter, white elbow gloves, a mock corset, then TWO petticoats, followed by the black maids skirt she had worked on all day, trimmed with white lace. An apron was tied on, my cuffs were locked too me. One would think I was ready; not hardly...the posture collar was put into place followed by the beloved ball gag...the joys of life. "You look so adorable...seriously, you look like a girl." she said with a huge smile on her face...she quickly hustled to her closet where she retrieved a blonde shoulder length wig. After some light protest on my part she got the wig situated. She stepped back, smiled and didn't say a word. Her face shown with approval and mine with the "this is ridiculous" look.
Sitting me on the end of the bed she slipped on a tall pair of heels, "Your training begins today, I want you to watch me and then mimic what I do." She has not bought me heels yet, its on the agenda, she paraded around the living room shaking her ass aggressively as she walked... "Your turn". Next was how to greet her when she arrives home, we repeated it over and over and over... Kneel, kiss her hand, kiss her foot, Ask her how her day was with her proper title, stand in attention ready for service". After she felt I got the hang of it, she moved on the crawling. I truly didn't think she was serious about this, she attached a leash to the chain between my legs and told me to crawl in front of her "Only sissies crawl and shake their ass, shake your ass more, More, MORE, MORE!" She made me crawl around the house for almost 15 minutes. "Do I need to get your diaper on you? will that help your ass waddle better? Crawl now!" Once this FINALLY ended she made me crawl to the bedroom. Laying me face down, chaining me to the bed, blind fold on and headphones plugged in. You guessed it...more hypnosis files on how my only pleasure is to come from a strap on. Twenty minutes into the file she flipped me over, pulled me to the end of the bed and began playing with a vibrator around my hole. Granted it's only been a week since my last orgasm, I was horny as hell. She removed my chastity device and began teasing me. Working the vibrator in and out, then she placed a large plug in me, I moaned in pain. When she returned she was wearing her strap on, and proceeded to fuck me for the next 30 minutes. It was more painful this time, more than likely due to the fact I'm still sore from the pounding she gave me a few nights ago. When she was done she laid me back on the bed, crawled onto me and sat on my face looking towards my feet. "You've been good, I know your horny... you get a ruined orgasm, now I've never done this, so when you are getting off let me know and I'll let go". I agreed and she continued to stroke me, It didn't take long for me to get to the edge...when I felt it going I muffled into her panties, she let go. Im not sure if she did it wrong...but it felt pretty good to me. (Ssshhh, don't tell). Into the shower together then into my Diaper, as I write this I remembered...I forgot to eat! Oh well, now I'm going to lay down in the comfy bed, and enjoy it while I can.

Debbie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Debbie.
    Sounds like a fun evening..
    When you and Mistress decided to start chastity again who decided you would be first in diapers and now feminised? Is this what you wanted or was it what Mistress wanted? I am curious. . We started with chastity off and on but I was kinky to start a love for bondage latex and orgasm denial became part of it. Baby was my idea a while back that we tried. Forgot then tried again with diapers and Mistress then told me how much the smell of pee turned her on. And Me as well. We were already playing with pee. Baby then became more and more but I do dress female for Mistress when she wants me to do. I become Lucy. Does Mistress keep your cock locked while in your diaper? We did that for a while but I think Mistress likes to get her hands on her cock and to tease me to distraction. Tonight for example I came home had a shower stripped naked and knelt in our bedroom waiting for Mistress . She came up and instructed me to lay on the bed which is usually how she puts me in a diaper. She placed the diaper under my bum but then produced the locking mitts and locked my hands on before cuffing me by my arms and legs to our bondage bed. Very stuck. Then she stroked her cock and sucked my nipples bringing me close for me to beg her to stop. She then produced the baby bowl and fed me baby food and a bottle before pulling the nappy tight around my cock and then releasing me. We ate tea with the kids and now Mistress is shopping for a dress that when she wears it will signify that baby is to do as told..
    Hope you don't mind this post.
    Regards
    Baby slave Phil

    ReplyDelete