Wednesday, August 14, 2013

I should have put on my uniform...

I apologize but this will be a short post, I'm exhausted from this evenings activities. Mistress got home around 8:30 and was not in a good mood since I wasn't in my maids uniform as she requested...I'm really wishing I would have put it on. To say she was mad is an understatement, she drug me to the bathroom inserted a suppository, quickly diapered me along with my pink plastic panties. The chained me spread eagle to the bed where I couldn't move. Then came the large gag, ear phones, sound proof head phones next, blind fold and panties on my head. Two hours of isolation hypnosis files followed. My balls are aching, My diaper is beyond full and I don't get changed until morning now. My limbs are sore and ass red.... Lesson learned.

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear debbie. I think reading your previous posts you were pushing your luck and unfortunately it looks like it ran out. How come the suppositories work so quick? I read they worked overnight?
    Regards
    Baby phil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you read wrong! The glycerin gel ones work almost instantly!

    ReplyDelete